Ohmygoshwhat!? Yes! It’s true!
What am I giving away? Well…. A quilt.
Yes! A quilt! A fandom quilt!
Here’s a really bad example/planout of the panels:
Oh gosh… 32 squares, of your favorite fandoms!
Want some examples? Here you go:
To the people who are always asking “WHEN ARE YOU AND KATHERINE GONNA MAKE A BABY!?”
I love that “your friend’s dog” is almost zero effort and almost as much fun as a dragon.
It’s true though
Your name is John Egbert and god fucking damnit its so bright outside this is why you never go outside and stay in your room playing solitaire online 25 hours a day why does sunlight exist.
So I’m deciding to go to a con as a fan troll/a Knight of Light. What are everyone’s thoughts of cosplaying fan trolls on top on doing fancy/medieval versions of godtiers?
That awkward moment when you cant remember which tumblr follower you have is the friend you think it is and you reply to them and realize they’re bitching about you.
I’ll be writing down every url that reblogs in a notebook and I’m giving it to my homophobic father.
Smack him with it.
Throw it at his face
- Your real name:
- your detective name (favourite colour and favourite animal):
- your soap opera name (middle name and street you live on):
- your star wars name (first three letters of last name, first two of middle):
- superhero name (color of your shirt, first item to your immediate left):
- goth name (black and one of your pets):